our troops in action! GOD bless them please

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
340mopar said:
It is ironic how those that would try to tell you it is their right of freedom of speech will try and stop those that try to exercise their freedom of speech against the ones preaching it.

Chuck
Who's stopping whom? You make ZERO sense. Are you trying to say that your trying to excersice your free speech by trying to prevent us from saying what we wish to say?

I have already made this claim in court many times. I am a God fearing person but it doesn't matter what happens to me, if I burn in hell so be it. I have a duty as a father to see that the persons that attacked my son pay. I wouldn't have to if it wasn't for the "do gooder" reasoning like you and the rest of the bleeding heart liberals that make for the lienancy of our court systems. I never wished for my son to me murdered and nor have a wished to have to carry out this sentence. But again because the courts system would I am forced to. All my son wanted to do was have some friends and go out and play since know ever did. Instead one beat him in the head with a stick while the other stabbed him with a knife 40+ times. All because of revenge for a Nascar driver. I guess I am the idiot and you are the genius because you want to protect these type of people and I want then off the planet.

If I get caught I will take my own life.

Chuck

Well chuck, I'm sorry for your loss, I haven't had to deal with the loss of my children, and I'm sure it's unbearable. I'm not trying to quell your freedom of speech. Actually, I enjoy having discussions, like the one about being there because of 911. Dubya has already come out and said that there was no correlation between 9/11 and Iraq, then in a different breath he states that we're over there because of 9/11. Oh wait, was it WMD's? No, it was to bring down a brutal dictator and spread freedom. But why not do the same thing in Saudi Arabia? Hmmm brutal dictator, hardcore muslim law with beheadings in public for women accused of having sex out of wedlock. Lets not forget that they have a practice there of temporary marriage so that a man can screw a young girl under this "Temporary Marriage" clause and make it all Okey Dokey. Also, on 9/11, we were hit by terrorists that were mostly Saudi, why didn't our cruise missiles get aimed there? Truly, if our goal is to spread freedom and topple evil dictators, because out of all the other excuses for our presence in Iraq that's the one they keep grabbing onto, werent there worse dictators in this world that we could have done this to?
No, it's about Oil. plain and simply oil. about 2 weeks ago, the "president" of Iraq signed an agreement with Exxon Mobile, BP and Shell I believe to give those 3 companies exclusive rights to the country's oil and for Iraq to get 25% of the profits. So much for the Iraqi oil revenues will pay for this war.
This is like sitting at a bar, and the guy to your left slugs you, and you then slug the guy on the right in retaliation.
I can go on all day how our government has been lying and sending good american service people to their deaths and destroying the lives of others for corporate interests.

Am I a pussy who is "Sticking his head in the sand" because I believe in an America that follows the principals that made us great, or just the opposite for fighting against the mob mentality that this current administration and the right wing (nut) broadcasters push in this country? Read the constitution some time, it's a great read. Our founders didn't build this country on being the freedom police of the world.

Dubya and his people are lying sacks of ****, you have to at least admit that. Everything they say has been a lie, yet people still support them. Why?
Liberal is a bad word, Why? I'm a liberal and I have to tell you that I'm proud of it. A bad war was started by these fu@ks, who never even served! And don't give me that **** about bush being in the Air national guard. Country club for spoiled rich kids.
How many times did Cheyney get out of serving? hmmmm. Bush, hmmmmm.
yet they're willing to kill thousands of Americans for their botched up crusade. It's not people like me you should be mad at, it's the ones who got this country into this miguided war in the first place. You can tell me all day that we're fighting them there so we don't here. Nice catchy little propoganda phrase, but it doesn't hold water. We started the fight with the Iraqi's, not the other way around. Now afganistan is different, and we should have never pulled troops out of there for Iraq. but that's a whole different thread.

Who's the real patriot, the archie bunker type waiving a flag around or the person asking their government for the truth and to follow the law?

Thanks for letting me rant, and Chuck, if you would like to discuss this, I'm very happy to.

hey, i didnt start this post to cause problems. i posted it because im sick and fing tired of hearing how bad the war is going and all negative. never anything positive. this video shows the positive. and no i dont like seeing people die. im actually amazed at the technology our troops have. that was from 2 1/2 miles away! enuf 4 me

Im closing this thread. It has gone offtopic and is now reduced to name calling.

The name calling isnt tolorated here. If you cant make your point without insulting another member, then dont post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back