Out for a walk

-
Just like not checking a fuse first....most are looking for something too difficult fist and don't catch on..( too clean for me) :notworth:

Captainkirk said:
Two guys walk into a bar.....
The third one ducks.

i honestly have to say.. i do not get tit.

is that sad or for you who do get it is it a stupid joke anyway?
i have a hunch but ill keep those to myself to cut down on the humility.

OK- I'll admit it. It's a stupid joke. (I heard it on am talk radio) For those of you who still don't get it...... two guys walk into a bar.......(like; a steel bar, hanging out there in the wind) the third one ducks. Get it? Good. Now let this bad joke die, please......

haar haar.

im gunna go hang myself now.
this whole time im thinking bar.. like a tavern.. GOD.. stupid joke

first problem kirk was you took it from an AM radio station.. :sad: who the heck listens to am? :twisted:
for such and inteligent being.. you kill me now that i know you listen to AM.. :toothy7:

Haha Cerwin... I think YOU need to get outta the bar... even though I did think of that at first. Oh well... we keep the lqiour companys happy with our money... **** I am underage... forget that!

You are way behind the power curve here. am.....morning? Like, before noon? Oh, never mind.
Now, please allow me to throw in the first shovelful and lets never speak of this again........ :salute:
And you were supposed to think "bar" as in "tavern" because that's how so many truly awful jokes begin...

-
Back