Oval air cleaner measurements?

-

Jasonmiester

Reaction score
Does any one have a oval air cleaner that they can measure for me? Looking for measurements and differences between the six pack setup and the four barrel lid on on the. 383/440s. Looking for measurement from mounting hole to mounting hole. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image-687084639.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 211
  • image-3970583058.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 210
I can get measurements for you from my 6pk air cleaner, but it's a small block. I'm not sure if they're the same or not???

Big block and small block six packs are the same.
However from my own research it appears the top photo is the two four lid and the bottom is a six pack lid.I dont have the measurements of the two four but can get the six pack,but as you can see by the pics the six pack rear carb is all the way back almost to the rim where the two four carbs are centered.I dont think they will interchange.There is also a single four barrel oval breather.
Here is a complete list of all the mopar air cleaners
http://www.nicksgarage.com/aircleaner.htm

Any luck any one? I know there is a difference but I just don't know the differences. Does anyone know the measurements o the baseplate? I found one that's uncut, but if I can get the 2X4 to work with my combination, I would rather just do that. looking for measurement of the base, ( hole size ) stem to stem, ( center to center )

-
Back