Overdrive Dart is almost road ready!

-
Definitely looks badass! You don't see too many a-bodies that color, which makes it cooler IMO.

I do get a lot of comments on the color asking what it is because they like it on the car and they’ll say “don’t change it!”. It originally was supposed to be an ‘05 Ford Mustang color is what I was told. Unfortunately when it was repainted from the collision last year, their mix came out a little lighter than it should have. But it’s such a better paint job than I had before and it didn’t hardly cost me anything. So I’m not going to complain about it too much lol. The next big project would be to get the engine bay cleaned up, holes filled, smooth everything, and get it repainted as well.

Took my first cruise on the highway tonight. Being able to run this kind of rpm down the road is amazing while still being able to click off a 10 sec 1/4 and fill it at the pump.

Cruised around last night again with a couple buddies. They grabbed a couple unplanned shots driving down the road and with a little touch up, they turned out great considering he just stuck his phone out the window and snapped them.

B9_B86124-_B817-4_A9_D-_A01_B-68_CD36904_F90.jpg

87_AA7_DA9-_ACBB-486_C-857_F-_C8_C902_CFE0_D2.jpg

-
Back