Overpriced '66 Dart Wagon? - You Make the Call

-
Another gem only on craigslist.

For more laughs check out some of the ladies on there, along with the fair and legit ones, you find the over 40, over weight and over price ones too :D

damn hippie and the good green bud. that good stuff will make you think insanity like that. actually its probably got a snow cap of pcp. i oughta slap the granola bar out of his hand.

damn hippie and the good green bud. that good stuff will make you think insanity like that. actually its probably got a snow cap of pcp. i oughta slap the granola bar out of his hand.

Steve, what's so wrong with insanity?

You know what they say, "Only the insane are truly happy." ;-)

ANYONE going to send that DREAMER a link to this topic ? .. LOL

It seems that the party has started from some and the recovery will be a long one.My only problem is,if some one buy its,as i have some land in north quebec,with some niece big white pets on it,mrmopartech

yep. some of the best weed in cali comes from Santa Cruz. ;)

wow someone watches WAY to much barret jackson ](*,):thumbdow:nice car, not really fond of the purple and the ferd rear end. Way over priced

what does "throught" mean? is that a new word for mottled paint?
speedometer cluster is in need of work its not working, ( i would assume that this means that none of the guages work). the interior plastic dash chrome needs re chroming,(so not even the bezel is good)
all interior is intact,(but not in good condition?)
THAT IS NOT A MIS PRINT THAT IS TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND..serious calls only pls . ( how about serious ads only please)
will trade for property with spring in u.s.a. anywhere.( i bet you would)
anyone know of any mental hospitals located next to a spring?
this ad reads like a script for one of those carfax commercials.
Doug

-
Back