P.c. Classic

-

rumblebee

Reaction score
I have a question about P.C. Classic , if anyone has purchased any after market parts from them. How is the service and how good is thier products. Thank you for welcoming me and giving the answer I need .

I purchased a set of rallye wheel center caps from them. They look really good. I purchased them thru their ebay store and had them in about a week. I will buy again from them.

Chuck

I bought a set of set of side miirors for my roadrunner from them. Also bought off there ebay store. Quick shipping. The quality is very good. Chrome is very good.

I have a question about P.C. Classic , if anyone has purchased any after market parts from them. How is the service and how good is thier products. Thank you for welcoming me and giving the answer I need .

P.G Classics Peter Gee is his name. He is in Grand Falls NB Canada, (my former home town). Everybody seems to talk good about his company, pricey though. I don't know where he is sourcing his parts. I do know that he is directly from China. I spent 6 years over there in Shanghai and met a lot of people bringing over parts and things and having them manufactured there in make shift factories. Not to say there is anything wrong with that, what the hey, as long as look and fit good. I am going to take a trip up there over the next month to visit some family, planning on checking out his shop.

Hi. I also bought from them, park light lenses and a right side mirror for my Barracuda and am planning another purchase soon. I found their prices better than Laysons and Year One and shipping was less than a week but I also live in New Brunswick. The story I got from them when I called was Grand Falls location is a warehouse only, everything is made in China and shipped over here. Bobby

I found the same thing, as there're prices are as good if better than some. Just ordered some side marker lenses for my 70 Dart. From the order to the time I got them less than a week. I've bought a lot of goods from many different sources over the past 8-10 months and he is as good as anyone. Stuff looks as good as the other parts I've bought. I was like you and checked into it from others and got the same reply.

ordered side front side marker sockets for my duster came shipped directly
from china great items
mike

-
Back