-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
anybody bought from them
they sell on ebay
good bad anything
they have new door panels just asking

Bought some stuff form them, quality seems about normal for aftermarket stuff........if I remember right they are in Canada and Bank One nailed me with a "Transaction Fee" because of it......Bastards....

I bought a lot of stuff,mirrors, console top, dash bezel and more. They shipped for free....Very happy with the parts. My car is not an everyday driver. Parts have been installed for about 3 years and are holding up well. I would buy from them again.

Attachments

• Picture 714.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 228
So far I have been happy with them as well.....no real big issues with them. The only problem I had was one of the threaded studs on my fender mount turn signal was not the right size,it was loose and would fall out. All I did was go to the hardware store and got the correct threaded bolt,chopped off the head and it works fine like it should.

I bought a new dash pad from them, it was a quality piece; looks and fit good.
C

This is whats on the other end of the phone...

Attachments

• whyyounocallmeil1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 203
. BE&A are Peter G products
..quality is usually hi and prices are excellent.
..i think Nigel is also a distributor for Peter (National Moparts in Beaverton)

you get what you pay for , the seat covers and foams fit perfect , all the interior stuff I have bought is still holding up great , the exterior stuff still looks good but a couple of pieces have some specks that might be the start of pitting .

-
Back