PA 62' Lancer

-

mrictguy

Reaction score
Hi all. I am def a Newbie. I have the opportunity to purchase a 1962 Dodge Lancer 770 2 door hardtop, along with my Fiance', from her Grandfather. Its in great shape. 32k original miles. Only has surface rust around fog light and gas fill. Its been covered in his garage for years so I am not exaggerating its condition. He only wants $1000 for it so we are getting it obviously. My question is where do I find parts as I go forward? The arm rest is taped up and needs repaired, where do I get that kind of replacement stuff fixed? Any and all info as well as letting me know what kind of car and what kind of deal this is would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!!

Welcome! This a great site with good people who are always willing to help. Where in Pa. are you located?

Thank you Dan for the arm rest info......that should be perfect.

Hey Kork, I am in Philipsburg, 25 minutes outside of State College.

Thank you Dan for the arm rest info......that should be perfect.

Hey Kork, I am in Philipsburg, 25 minutes outside of State College.

Take in the Mopar show in Carlisle (near Harrisburg) You'll get a fair idea what is available. Plus, you can never have too many car hobby friends. I'm sure there will be plenty of early Lancers and Valiants to check out.

Welcome to the site. Advertise in parts wanted for whatever you need - you could be lucky - I have been.
Gary

-
Back