Pacific Northwest Get together Jun 10th 2016

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
Was thinking about doing a little get together for all the gearheads around the 10th of Jun 2016. I have 5 acres of (country) parking space along a beautiful creek line. Real close off the I-5 corridor. Maybe bring your own picnic basket and I'll grill up some good stuff, maybe bring some of your favorite local or home brew we can swap around. I got some stuff for the trying. Not out to get rip roaring shitfaced down in the gutter drunk. Socially tipsy is good. Do a little show and shine, give a little something something away, and just say hi!. It would be a day thing say around 12noon on. Then we have friday nite drags over in portland oregon which is about 10 miles away with gates opening at 5pm. Tracks name is Portland International Raceway (PIR) look it up at portlandraceway.com 1/4 mile track. If this is something you might be interested in shoot me a PM and I'll see if there is enough interest to make it happen.

It's already going to happen one way or the other - last grandkid/kid is graduating and doing a party/get together. I'm going to find the best way to enjoy it.

-
Back