Pain Medication

-
I understand what you're saying about the workers comp case. I think that I was miss lead and miss informed on a lot concerning a workman comp case. I don't know if that would have affected my severance pay or not, I got 27 weeks pay plus 8 weeks pay along with 3 months paid medical. But I do wish that I would have investigated it further than I did.
I don't see were one thing has to do with another
I can only go by what you post. You could have injured your back outside of the job, im not asking but glad things worked out

I remember you telling us about the contrast before Steve, that's bullshit isn't it? That, and you can't even get fn antibiotics here, when you're half dead, from a viral respiratory disease the csrs will deny it and then send you home to fn die
We took it in stride. When we let ourselves be at the mercy of a communist country for all sorts of goods and supplies than we deserve what we get......Pointing fingers never solved anything
And what happened to you is absolute bullshit. Any other comments will get the post removed im sure

I can only go by what you post. You could have injured your back outside of the job, im not asking but glad things

I can only go by what you post. You could have injured your back outside of the job, im not asking but glad things worked out
It's hard to say just exactly where I hurt my back. I was at work when it all started, I thought at the beginning that my doctor was going to help me with a comp claim but when it came down to it then it was a different story. Thanks

We took it in stride. When we let ourselves be at the mercy of a communist country for all sorts of goods and supplies than we deserve what we get......Pointing fingers never solved anything
And what happened to you is absolute bullshit. Any other comments will get the post removed im sure
Thank you Steve

-
Back