Pain Medication

-
I have a 60 day supply of those.
More muscle relaxers then I know what to do it. Never needed them.
I thank God that I found another pharmacy that has them in stock, all I have to do is call my doctor in the morning and have her send a script to the other pharmacy

I thank God that I found another pharmacy that has them in stock, all I have to do is call my doctor in the morning and have her send a script to the other pharmacy
Did they try giving you those shots? They didn’t do me any good.

I’ve had five surgeries in this last year, I didn’t need no pain medications. The surgeons couldn’t understand it, I just told them set my mind on something else.
I had open heart surgery a few years ago. End of the second day I was on Xtra Strength Tylenol. Same stuff they sell at Wal Mart.

I had open heart surgery a few years ago. End of the second day I was on Xtra Strength Tylenol. Same stuff they sell at Wal Mart.
Extra strength Tylenol or Tylenol with codeine doesn’t do nothing.

Those muscle relaxers work great for me. Muscle spasms but man you better not have anything to do for a couple days. I learned to cut them little bastards in half but still...
I want one right now but gotta pay the bills. Ain't had one in years.

Those muscle relaxers work great for me. Muscle spasms but man you better not have anything to do for a couple days. I learned to cut them little bastards in half but still...
The one's that I have are only 4mg and don't cost much

I got the news yesterday that the pain medication that I'm on is already 2 weeks back ordered and the pharmacy is saying that the manufacturer is saying that it'll be January before they start back up production. There's a lot of folks are going to be in a world of hurt without their medication. I'm hoping that my doctor will prescribe me some form of pain medication on Monday and I hope it's not tramadol.
Brother Dan Tramadol and Toradoll will F@$$@ you up... I found out when they gave me Toradol at the ER... the nurse actually lied to me about it man it felt like baby Satanic demons were trying to rip their way out of my guts for almost 24 hours it was freaking horrible I'd rather deal with the pain from what my cause of the visit to the yard was then deal with that bullshit

I’ve had five surgeries in this last year, I didn’t need no pain medications. The surgeons couldn’t understand it, I just told them set my mind on something else.
You're a Bad Dude, Brother! Congrats! Here in the Tampa Bay Area they're trying to pass opioid free surgeries on people but what it is is it's ketamine which is also known as Special K or just like an elephant tranquilizer and like 10 other drugs..... Lord have mercy brother I'd rather have a Percocet if it comes down to that you're not giving me ketamine

Brother Dan Tramadol and Toradoll will F@$$@ you up... I found out when they gave me Toradol at the ER... the nurse actually lied to me about it man it felt like baby Satanic demons were trying to rip their way out of my guts for almost 24 hours it was freaking horrible I'd rather deal with the pain from what my cause of the visit to the yard was then deal with that bullshit
I agree, when I had one of my surgeries 10 years ago, the nurse came in to ask what pain pills I wanted to take when I went home. There were several, there was Percocet, Lortab, and I was, I was shocked. I decided I’ll just try Lortab since I had one when I had my dental work done, it knocked me out for 12 hours. Never again.

After my back got about snapped in half in a car wreck from some individual that's not from this country pulling out in front of us when we were doing 55 miles an hour, and they stopped, when they could have went forward, the chic, who was from some foreign country, lied to the Sheriffs. Brother, his Response? NOW ! that was classic but I tell you what, it screwed my back, neck, up for life and my wrists also...

I agree, when I had one of my surgeries 10 years ago, the nurse came in to ask what pain pills I wanted to take when I went home. There were several, there was Percocet, Lortab, and I was, I was shocked. I decided I’ll just try Lortab since I had one when I had my dental work done, it knocked me out for 12 hours. Never again.
Thank God they've never done that to me! I went into an ER and couldn't even walk my back was shaped like a upside down Question Mark! ¿ that's when they gave me Toradol, which is so evil , I would rather not even deal with any pain meds at all!

Four weeks ago when I went in for my lower back surgery, the nurse tried to give me a OxyContin and then again after surgery at 11:30am. I denied them both. I walked out of the hospital after they roll you to the door.

Tramadol is a joke, didn't do anything for me except keep me up all night

A guy T-Boned me at an intersection in the early 80's, got a few broken ribs but didn't realize how bad it messed my back up till weeks later, after many MRI's they couldn't find anything, but they knew something was wrong. I've been on every drug under the sun, I worked off and on as much as I could and finally after seven years, I got My Disability and found a good back surgeon who became a pain management Doctor, he gave me shots in the RIGHT places which helped but I was still on the meds that I wanted to get off of, so he started telling me about an implanted pain stimulator, I finally got it in 2019 and am doing better, no more pain meds, The Stimulator helps with everyday life but if I push it to hard the pain gets bad but instead of being down for a week or two I'm only down for a couple of days. It's the best decision I've ever made.

-
Back