Pain....oh the memories

-
Me me mememe!! I have a few very old scars that will be with me the rest of my life because of those !! I asked a friend is there a cold beer in that cooler and he said yep!
We know what happened next as I strolled around the truck to snag a cold one :banghead:

Those should be registered weapons.... LOL!

They can really take out a shin or a knee....

Benn there, done that.

When I worked at Taylor Rentals we had a construction truck pull in just past the rollup door and park along side the building.
He had a rack on it with a single 2x12 laying flat on the rack and I didn't notice it sticking out into the doorway about 6 feet off the ground.
I was running with a chain and a couple of binders to tie down a backhoe and as I ran through the doorway BLAM! right across the bridge of my nose and I landed flat on my back on the concrete.
OH, was I pissed.

Going around the back of a truck reminded me of that.

Shins and kneecaps are bad enough, but what about front fascias, grilles, or even radiators of our cars because we didn't know the truck in front of us had a hitch sticking out?

I've done it too......but it's worth it to leave it in because of what it will do to that tailgating BMW when it hits you in the rear. lol

Yes those hurt. My son is in marching band and we have one dad that helps out all the time that wears shin guards because he has bashed his legs so many times on the hitch.

I leave this little gem in all the time, just for that smarta$$ in the BMW. Got a Ferd Tempo once!..

Attachments

• 20141205_104317.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 159
Nah... I take mine out.. Don't get me wrong I have busted my shins many of times. But I have had many of my balls stolen........

as previously said - been there , done that. 1 downside of leaving that hitch in all the time is when I traded my truck in it went too. wouldn't come out.

-
Back