• C7 (Plum Crazy Purple)

Votes: 38 25.3%
  • Other

Votes: 46 30.7%

• Total voters
-

Kegan B

Reaction score
I've been thinking hard over the color(s) I'm wanting to do and narrowed it down to 2 or if anyone has a better choice post it in a reply.

69 t5 copper poly this is not a 69 but is 69 t5

Attachments

• paint1.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 715
If you want to be absolutely unoriginal and have a car that is lost and uninteresting in a sea of other Mopars, go plum crazy.

My choice would be F3 with a W1 stripe.

I was thinking pretty hard on F3 and W1 since not many cars are left in that color.

Here is my car in it's factory configureation.

Here is my Charger, originally F3, the paint on it now is F3 with a little tweak to wake it up, better looking in the sun though. I'll have to find a better pic.

Here is the edge of the cowl catching the light. I had the F3 made a touch paler and we added a butt-load of pearle-flake

F3 on this 69 Cuda, but with black stripes

Attachments

• 69 Cuda 003.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 666
i'd go green its seems everybody changes in favor of a high impact color and it shows at the car shows the ones that really stand out are the original hues in a sea of purples and lime green

Kegan71:
There was a color in 1969 for Dodge only. Bright Green Metallic. Take a look at the paint codes. You might like it.

If you are not going with the original color I'd vote for Go Mango (Vitamin C) orange. I had a 1969 Dart Swinger 340 painted in that color with a black interior and black bumblebee stripe and the color really popped. I had the paint mixed with extra metallic and it looked really sharp. That's just my opinion though. Good luck with the car.

Like many above, I have really been getting back in to the greens like F3. With white, it will look stunning. My favorite color on a 69 Dart? F6.

Grant

Id go with the F3 with the W1 to keep it original. I have not see to many F3 GTS Dart out there. The one F3 I did see was a beauty and thought that one really stood out.

My Dart is B5 and it seems like ever Dart made was B5..

I'd want to keep it true to the fender tag, but just a suggestion.

I'm getting ready to check on a price for the winning color.

-
Back