Paint color for Duster-Help

-

dachiefs

Reaction score
Ok all, I've seen this thread many times on this sight, and now I know why...trying to pick a color for my car has been a tough decision. I have narrowed the choices to 2 colors....please help me choose...they are...Vitamin C Orange or Sunfire Yellow...the Duster is a Twister, so it will have the Flat Black Ladder Stripes on hood and the stripes on the side with a black interior...if you have another color suggestion I "think" I would like to hear it as well...thanks.

Sassy Grass Green....Just because I love the color.

Attachments

• 1261342.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 107
which color do YOU like? with all the black going on , yellow , orange or any other light shade of color is going to set it off. my duster is lemon twist yellow, and still wears the original paint. it has tons of black over it that shows an extreme contrast from any distance. the orange would be a little more subtle, although still outstanding. i am painting my car this summer, and while i like yellow, its not enough to repaint it yellow. i will be changing my color. so in my mind, i have to decide what color is going to compliment all the black i have going on, the best. ultimately, you are the one that has to look at your car everyday (or so lol) , look around at other members' dusters ,google vitamin C orange, soak in some pics, do the same with other colors, one of them will be the one you say "now THAT is badass" and there you go !...my$ 0.02....if it has to be yellow or orange, i would go with orange..

What color was it originally?

I vote for orange between the two. It's probably my favorite of the "high impact" colors. Or Rally Green. Or Tor Red.

-
Back