paint color ideas needed

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
I have a yellow 75 duster with black racing stripes on it. It has the tan interior and a tan dash pad. Tan/cream color-whatever its called lol. Anyway, trying to figure out what color to paint the dash. I dont want it to have that "too much" of one color look, or the -why that color?? from people. Any ideas? Im thinking flat black, but also thinking that would be too much black since I have a tan interior. I may be getting the carpet in the same color as the dash will be getting painted. Im hoping to keep the tan interior, but I do have a complete black interior for the car also, minus the seats-which are tan right now and only have a rear tan seat. Last guy got rid of my front seat. What is your idea? Oh- and I do have the wood grain dash pieces also- which you know are brown and black.

Maybe you could do something like the white interior E-bodies, black dash, carpet and kick panels, and keep the rest tan. Sorta like this, but in tan?
mopp_1001_05_+1970_plymouth_barracuda_coupe+white_leather_interior.jpg

I had thought about doing something similar with mine, but in light green. I chickened out and went all black instead, LOL.

Thats kinda what Im thinking also. I just painted the daSH a satin black and going to use the tan dash pad. That way it matches the yellow paint and black racing stripes better. Carpet may be black also. Rest all tan.

-
Back