paint color question:: (getting closer)

-

mikess68

Reaction score
:cheers:changing interior to black, outside is green. what color is the top, metal, part of the doors? black like the interior or green like the outside. if black, where does the color break off on the interior of the door where it meets the door jam. where does black stop and green start. ?? rubber weather strip, just inside out of view when the door is closed etc. tks .

The top of the doors in a black interior is usually black, but I think you could go body color if you wanted. The is where the paint line is from the factory if you go black all the way on the inside. Hope this helps. JB

IMG_4877a.jpg

My cuda is green ext and black int. Painted the top of the door blackan marked the division line behind the door weatherstrip, just as 69Dartconvt69's car.

I painted the top & bottom of the doors and the upper panel in the rear on my 68 Barracuda the same Sublime as the outside with the rest of the interior black. I think it brightens up the interior.

Not the best picture but there is a shoot of the upper door on my web page in my signature line.

-
Back