Paint from vendors at Carlisle in Pa.

-

Sixpack_Sid

Reaction score
Has anyone bought paint or hi-build primer from the vendors at Carlisle in Pa? Any reviews would help. Thanks for the input.

Pictures of the can or a receipt. Anything please. As a person who goes to Carlisle almost every year…. There are quite a few people selling supplies like what your asking.

I don't have a can, but I always wonder if it is old stuff that won't mix well. Just asking cause I'm going this weekend and I need some hi-build primer and paint for my engine bay.

Don't you guys in Pa. actually have pro auto paints stores??????

Plenty of people, including myself, will recommend Southern Polyurethanes out of Atlanta. Free and quick shipping. Great epoxy and urethanes even high builds. Even clears. And probably the best tech guy in America.

How about Speedkote for high-build primer from eBay? I called my local paint shops-they were rude and very expensive and couldn't find a simple sublime paint code. I called Paint Nation in town and they didn't even speak English. Then when I finally got someone on the phone who spoke broken English he said we don't take phone orders and hung up on me.

What color high-build primer should I use? I'm putting sublime green single-stage paint on.

^^TCP Global.com it can take a week or so for shipping to get from Ca to Pa. Luke I SAID< call Southern polyurethanes and place an order for any kind of primer, best of stuff and they can get it to you in a couple days.
I guess you have too many rude and worthless auto paint guys in Pa!?

-
Back