Status
Not open for further replies.

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Parker, Co. (SE of Denver)

Alright, I've been selling parts for awhile, now for the car itself. I have 8K in bodywork, 4K in the Alterkation and who knows about the body. Here's the details....

1969 Dart ( /6) I bought on E-Bay from Simi Valley, Ca. with a clear Co. Title in my name.
Everything stripped to metal and in 2 coats of epoxy primer
New hood hinges
New door hinges
Stock flat hood
Trunk lid
Front fenders

This is the entire (complete) body. I cut out the shock towers when I installed the AlterKation to give more room in the engine compartment for a hemi. I am not interested in selling the AlterKation separately as the body cannot go back to a torsion bar set-up.

This would be a perfect platform for someone that has a dart with rust problems they want to restore. It's ready for paint and you could then start switching over parts from your rust bucket. By spring you could be driving a fully restored Dart. It's been stored inside for about 2 years and has some dust and dirt on it. I think a light sanding and one new coat of primer is all it needs. Everyone knows how quick you can burn through $2,500.00 on bodywork, prep and primer which is all I'm asking for the body. Total price with the AlterKation.............$6,500.00

I am including a few pictures and have many more for anybody who is seriously interested. I have clearly stated what is included for this price so any other parts in the pictures are not included (ie the Strange Dana 60 rearend). I understand that transporting this could be difficult and I will assist as much as possible. I have available a 7-1/4 rearend to make this a roller and also have the enclosed 24' trailer available to assist (also for sale for $5,500.00). If you want to buy both you can for $11,000. I do not have a vehicle to tow it.

I am not interested in negotiating for a lower price at this time as I feel this price is more then fair and I am not listing this anywhere else. Before I consider lowering the price I will list it on BBD, Craigslist and E-Bay.

If you have any questions please feel free on contact me by PM, e-mail or phone.

Thanks, Jim
[email protected]
(720) 280-3701
(872) Cat-Loss

Attachments

• Dart Sale 003.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 397
  • Dart Sale 005.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 403
  • Dart Sale 009.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 391
  • Dart Sale 072.jpg