-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm throwing this out here first, because I am willing to trade for a pickup and E-bay doesn't deal with trades.
This is a build on a 69 Dart I cannot finish. I have a clear Colorado title in my name and have spent close to 8K getting the body to this point not including the 4K spent on the AlterKation front end. This car was a high desert car that was never wrecked and had no rust problems. It was stripped to steel everywhere and is in 2 coats of epoxy primer. It's a great buy for someone who has a Dart with rust problems as you will probably spend more trying to repair yours. It's ready to paint and start switching parts over. Here is a link to some photos but I have tons more including some shown it stripped in the body shop so if you want more just ask.

http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/...nibody Sale with AlterKation/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

For clarification the Dana-60 and leaf springs in the pictures are not included. What is included is;
The complete Alterkation set-up
The uni-body (obviously)
The hood (flat with no stress cracks)
The fenders
The inner fender splash guards
The trunk lid

I realize transportation will be a problem which is why I decided to accept a trade for a pickup. As you can see in the pictures I have a 24' car hauler to assist in transport (or sale for 6K but if you want both...11K package deal).
A few of options,
If you only want the car you could come pick it up. (6K)

If you want both come pick them up. (11K)

If you want to trade, drive out with the P/U, (I have no way of towing the trailer currently) I'll drive back with you, unload the car then I'll drive back to Denver with the trailer.

Jim

Attachments

• Dart Sale 002.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 759
SOLD

Thanks, altered A-body (Sheldon). Nice meeting you today and looking forward to you getting it into your garage to begin the magic.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back