Paint you garage in a theme?

-

BB73Challenger

Reaction score
So since the snow is melting out here i had a chance to see the condition of the paint on my garage after the long winter... I feel for my neighbors :sad1:

A repaint will be priority.
So then I was thinking of MAYBE it would be cool to paint say a large Mopar "M" on the door, or something.

So, is it tacky?
Advertising for "trouble"?
I'd like to see some pics if anybody has done it.

I'm not in a gated community, so no rules on paint color or style.
I'm not in a war zone, but I wonder if something like that MAY "call out" to some one scanning yards/garages?

What's your feed back?

Will your "M" be able to be viewed from the street, or from the neighbor's property?

If so, Why would you want to commercialize your private property, and possibly even adversely affect your neighbor's property values, after empathizing that you "feel for (your) neighbors, due to a faded, cracked, or peeling paint job?

If it cannot be seen from the street, or the neighbors, then you are the only one you need to consider, but then, what the purpose.

It doesn't take a "gated community", an HOA, or printed rules to be considerate, or a good neighbor.

Commercial advertising on the exterior of a private residence, in a residential neighborhood is pretty tacky, and shows poor taste.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but, that's my feed back.

On the other hand, could do just about anything you damn well please inside the garage without letting your brand loyalty infect the neighborhood.

Paint a picture of your challenger on the door, as if the door was open.

As cool as it would be, just imagine looking out the window and seeing a big Chevy bow tie on your neighbors house....I wouldn't want to see it so I would keep it off my house too.

Want to add some "Mopar" flare to your house? Maybe customize your mailbox to a Mopar theme, that's less noticeable but still pretty cool. Have fun painting :glasses7:

So since the snow is melting out here i had a chance to see the condition of the paint on my garage after the long winter... I feel for my neighbors :sad1:

A repaint will be priority.
So then I was thinking of MAYBE it would be cool to paint say a large Mopar "M" on the door, or something.

So, is it tacky?
Advertising for "trouble"?
I'd like to see some pics if anybody has done it.

I'm not in a gated community, so no rules on paint color or style.
I'm not in a war zone, but I wonder if something like that MAY "call out" to some one scanning yards/garages?

What's your feed back?
Here's an novel approach: Ask the neighborhood. Communication is key. As long as it's clean & tasteful(with the neighborhood knowing about it), Should be good. Gotta know the neighbors, though......

Do like I do and don't give a **** about the neighbors.

paint it "Camo"

nobody will notice lol

0501.jpg

-
Back