Painted the dash..Pics..

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
Here's a few preview pics of the car color. I'm thinking 2 coats lighter.

Duster101dash.jpg

Duster91dash.jpg

I`ve seen another member using a color real close to that. The metallic looks great! You`ll have to post some photos when the car gets wet!

if i painted anything in my living room my wife would have a heart attack.. but when she woke up id be sure to make sure she cleans up and brings me a beer.

:lol:

whitey said:
That dash is going to make a statement, what's in store for the rest of the interior?????

A 10 pt roll cage, Black/gray Racing seats, the usual dozen or so guages and an otherwise stock interior ecept for the missing rear seat.

Cerwin said:
if i painted anything in my living room my wife would have a heart attack.. but when she woke up id be sure to make sure she cleans up and brings me a beer.

:lol:

Ah, no I didnt paint it in the living room...I just brought it in to dry. It's humid here in Florida :thumbup:

wow! that realy glows! if i would ever repaint my car i would like it that nice! and you are going to "hide" all that shiny paint inside the car?

Thanks Thanks Thanks....

Duster340.... Naw I got plenty of that color for the outside :toothy7:

72Dustyer..... Thanks that's the overall plan...

AdamR ....... It's Metallic Orange...(lol) It's My take on a cross mix of Vitamin C Orange, Hemi Metallic Orange, and some of those California low rider paint jobs I've seen. Just wanted something a bit Show and GO! If I told ya exactly how I painted it, I'd have to kill ya hehe... I'm gonna go with a Sox n Martin paint job for the side. Thinking a dark silver... Gonna call the car Dust N Obsession :thumbrig:

Here's a concept pic with an earlier name on it....

-
Back