Painting it cc1 Med. Blue, what stripe color?

-

Flatlander

Reaction score
1967 cc1. Trying to decide what stripe and top color to go with, white or black. Also thinking of painting the hood as well if black. What do you guys think? Pictures welcome.8)

I think with that Medium Blue Poly, the white top and stripes would look best. If it was any lighter shade of blue, then I would say black.

I was wondering about that myself, but I wonder how flat black would contrast with the clearcoat. I'm leaning towards white or a cream color with pearl.

I would go with the interior color if the interior is black or white. My brother has an Intense Blue pearl 67 Cuda with a white stripe and white interior that looks great. My 2cents.

Interior is blue so I'm leaning towards some form of white. '67 cc1 is pretty dark. Maybe some other color altogether would look good.

This is what i did to my 69 dart.ext blue with white stripe,white int some of my body emblims that chrysler painted black i painted white.Looks great.My last 69 dart was blue with a black stripe and black int.So I think blue ext and white tail stripe will stand out.PS every freaking car show i go to that has mopars that are blue have black rear stripesssssssss.No what i mean Vern now.

-
Back