[Found!] Park Lock Cable - 1965 Barracuda (v8 floor shifter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Pete

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Previous owner just laid it on the exhaust pipes and it melted through. I think I can rehouse it, but I would rather replace if possible. I have heard really bad things about Imperial Services, so I come to you FABO!

Same here first cable shift car I ever had no idea how to remove it from the trans.

Measure the length of the cables, the slant and the v8. only differences for the 65 year were in the lengths on cable shifted transmissions.

Last edited:
@halifaxhops after some extensive research, it appears that both the slant 6/904 pb gear select cable has the same part number as the 318 Poly/727 pb gear select OE P/N: 2266 403.

Thanks Duke boy!

@halifaxhops after some extensive research, it appears that both the slant 6/904 pb gear select cable has the same part number as the 318 Poly/727 pb gear select OE P/N: 2266 403.

Thanks Duke boy!

Thank you! I haven't quite got it out to measure yet. I have to pull some carpet etc. But thanks to you, I would love to talk to someone about any /6 cables that might be laying around then. ha

Just let me know if you want it say 100 if it is in good shape have to pull it. I know it works though.

I will look at it today all the tires are flat on this car! Blown out dry rotted ugly fugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back