parking brake lever

-

docmopar

Reaction score
Just like Mr. Steadman, I am in need of a left side parking brake lever # 307654-L by Bendix. They fit 10 or 11 inch brakes and all 8-3/4 rear ends. I also need a spreader bar that connects the shoes just under the wheel cylinder.

The park brake lever is different for 10 or 11 inch and pin or hook style depending on what lining you are using. The strut bar under the wheel cylinder is different as well. Do you need for 10 or 11 and pin or hook style?

I need the pin style lever #307654-L and it is the same for 10 or 11" in 1964-66
I have 10 inch brakes and the bar does not have a turn down like similar ones.
This is for a 1965 8-3/4 rear end.
My brother did my brakes and did not remove the levers from the old shoes. Luckily I had the right side lever and bar in my spare parts.
Thanks for the fast reply
Paul aka docmopar

Never heard of that in the pin type, Mancini shows the same info i provided, 10 and 11 are different. There are cheap repos out there, i believe you can buy the pieces individually so you don't have to buy full sets. If i find the link i will provide

Thanks. Krazykuda and Moparparts.:prayer: , you are right;11 and 10 are different
Mancini has the parts that I need. The pin type were used in 65 to 71 bendix systems, which I have. Then they went to hook type.

Paul aka docmopar
Drive it like you stole it. MoPaR's can handle it

So I have 10 inch brakes on my Duster and I found a set of Bendix 307654 (L and R) I am not able to cross this number to a Chrysler number, so how can I tell if these Bendix levers are for 10 inch or 11 inch brakes?
Thanks for the help!

-
Back