parking/taillight problems

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
ok so i bought a set of 1157 LED bulbs for the front parking lights and the taillights in my dart. i installed em and tryed the blinkers,,,,nothing, they turned on, but didnt flash, so i tryed the 4 way flashers, they flashed, but very slow. i asked my dad and he said its probably just the flasher, so i grabed a bunch outta the garage to change it, looked under the dash and didnt see it anywhere near the fuse box,,,so where the hell is it:disgust:

the flasher isn't your problem, its the leds. they do not pull enough load to make the flasher want to flash. you may have to put the 1157's back in.

i was by a guy on another forum that its the flasher also. he said he put LEDs in his GP and had to change the flasher cuz he had the same problem im having

true, your original style flasher will not flash the leds. I know there is a newer style flasher that will work, you may have to do some searching on here. I think this was a topic a while back. seems like one of the guys had the part number.

ok i found the other thread on the LEDs and it is the flasher relay, BUT the links to the one i need on that thread dont work, so anyone got a link on where i can get one, cuz i have no clue on what to look for

-
Back