Part lost in the mail

-

oldkoot

Reaction score
I sent a front fender brace to a fellow in Georgia so he could use it as a sample to start reproducing the part BUT either Canada Post or USPS has lost it. Worst part is I borrowed it from a friend!!If anyone has a spare brace you want to sell, it's for a 67 Dart but probably the same right up, fits from the lip of the wheel opening to the inner fender. It's the rusty one I need.
DSC01412.jpg

Thanks,
Don

Don,
I believe I saw some on ebay a couple of days ago. Just do a search for Dodge Dart and go from there.
Frank

i am a former usps employee, i don't use the postal service unless i have to.....

Frank,
I'll look through ebay again, spent 2 months prior searching and found nothing other than the battery tray brace( looks similar) and the lower fender to frame brace

inkjunkie,
The only reason for using USPS as a Canadian is they don't charge brokerage fee's on items coming into Canada, too bad they can't seem to deliver items going into the US!

Check with Eddie Combs (Barracudakid)
email:[email protected]
call:336-983-5167 m-f 9:00-5:00 sat 9:00-1:00 eastern
Those are the same braces on most 67, 68 and 69 A-Bodies, maybe more.

Amen, they`ve lost or broken more things I`ve shipped than either UPS or FedEx. I`m about done with them too.

That is funny? I've been selling and shipping since 96. The Post Office is the ONLY carrier that has not lost or damaged a parcel of mine! FedEx? they're a joke, 3- 6 months for a insurance claim, even when they lost a third member?
UPS? they are better, as far as a claim. 1-3 months.

That is funny? I've been selling and shipping since 96. The Post Office is the ONLY carrier that has not lost or damaged a parcel of mine! FedEx? they're a joke, 3- 6 months for a insurance claim, even when they lost a third member?
UPS? they are better, as far as a claim. 1-3 months.

I`m not saying I haven`t had problems with both FedEx and UPS but the USPS has been brutal. It could be my neighborhood post office where most everything goes wrong. The collective IQ can`t be much higher than what`s considered legally retarded. My postman is a gorilla. Once when he delivered a package, as I watched from my garage, he pulled up in the driveway and threw the package from his truck onto my porch.

I bought a set of uncut Chrysler keys from a gentelman in Canada and it took about 5 months to get here !! In the mean time him and I got in to a heated discussion about them and paypal ended up giving my money back. When I did receive them I emailed him and sent him his money back. They must have sat on the envelope with their finger up their nose. No wonder they are going broke.

I haven't had any problems with usps, Maybe it's becaues i've got a good postman, he calls me moparman stops and talks alot, He likes my dart he had a new one with a 340 back in 70 said he met his wife becaues she had a slant-six dart, Good story anyway goodluck finding that part

Well after a month of checking the Canada Post tracking web page, suddenly there is activity on the shipment, looks like it might finally be in the US now!! Funny a person from Canada Post called the other day offering a refund as a lost parcel which I refused to accept, then a couple days later maybe someone might have actually gone to look for it and magically it moved? I'll give it another week and see if it arrived.
Thanks,
Don

-
Back