Part number help

-

grumpuscreature

Resident Curmudgeon
Reaction score
This sucks. I remember reading a thread on this forum that contained this information but I can't find it. Don't feel too bad about it though, 'cause during the search I noticed there's a bunch of people in the same boat. Does anybody know what "Retainer, manual brake pushrod PN 2401166" crosses to so I can get one at the dealer? Don't want to buy a master cylinder rebuild kit to get one at a parts store or pay $8.76 shipping for something that could go first class mail for less than 50 cents. I know there are alternatives (1/4" fuel line cut to length or silicone) but this is my brakes and there are drop offs around here like you wouldn't believe. When I was a lineman with Ma Bell we found a car with 2 skeletons inside and the tags had been expired for 3 years. Any help would be appreciated.

This sucks. I remember reading a thread on this forum that contained this information but I can't find it. Don't feel too bad about it though, 'cause during the search I noticed there's a bunch of people in the same boat. Does anybody know what "Retainer, manual brake pushrod PN 2401166" crosses to so I can get one at the dealer? Don't want to buy a master cylinder rebuild kit to get one at a parts store or pay $8.76 shipping for something that could go first class mail for less than 50 cents. I know there are alternatives (1/4" fuel line cut to length or silicone) but this is my brakes and there are drop offs around here like you wouldn't believe. When I was a lineman with Ma Bell we found a car with 2 skeletons inside and the tags had been expired for 3 years. Any help would be appreciated.

Where are you located?

72golddustermike, thank you for looking this up and posting a source we can use. When I was looking for this the only source I could find was some jerk in Texas who thought his parts were solid gold and raped you on the price and then again when he sent it to you.

69mope, what does it matter?

72golddustermike, thank you for looking this up and posting a source we can use. When I was looking for this the only source I could find was some jerk in Texas who thought his parts were solid gold and raped you on the price and then again when he sent it to you. 69mope, what does it matter?

If you lived in the 48 states I could send one tomorrow

69mope, Thank you for the offer. I would like to offer an apology to you for being short. Keep an eye out for someone else you can make this offer to in future. I'm sure it will be appreciated. Please look at the date on the original post. Almost 4 months to the day after that post I was DOA at the hospital with a massive heart attack. In fact, it happened on the day memike got Victoria. That story made Mopar Action, dig that thread out and read it. Obviously, I got over it, but a lot of folks on this site kept me encouraged and even went so far as to sell parts to raise money and keep the bills paid. FABO has changed a lot since then, and not for the better. Could you imagine something like that happening now? Now I understand why memike has basically disappeared. There are enough people like you around to keep the BS bearable. For now. Pardon the rant. The car I was working on has long since departed and to answer your question, I am currently in beautiful Southern Siberia (Ohio) collecting parts to put a Mopar engine in a Ferd Ranger...

-
Back