-
Status
Not open for further replies.

project360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
after a year with my project, the wife looses her job and well, its just got to go, so i will part it out if complete car does not sell. If your interested in something, let me know.
---craigslist add---
due to finances, my father son project must go. i have a street/stip project with tons a good stuff.

74 Scamp, A body, similar to Dodge Dart

MOTORS X 2. one stock 360 in car from 1970 the other on a stand and was started to be freshened up.
engine is .060 over and just honed for new rings. crank and rods are -.010 (new clevite bearings in box for rods) new clevite main bearings installed along with new comp. double roller timing chain.
new cam and cam bearings installed, brand new Crower Pro Stock .528 lift with cam card.
heads are mopar J's and ported, 2.02/1.60 valves, still needs valve job and springs to match cam.
no pistons installed, but stock rods and pistons come with..
tunnel ram high ram edelbrock TR5 with twin matched newly rebuilt Carter AFB 500 cfm carbs tuned ready to run (according to builder)
all new gaskets top to bottom on the intake. also summit high ram throttle linkage and return springs.
sitting on top of all that is a hilborn blower type scoop with twin paper filters all brand new.
-----still needs gasket set and pistons of your choice along with a few other things to be complete--------
i have a deep sump truck pan for it however as low as the car is it may drag the road, may need to use the pan from the other motor or new deep sump.
stock oil pump and all accessories are there. brand new mopar alternator
now to hold the motor in the car i have a comp. engineering fwd motor plate, is not a direct fit so started modificaions to fit.
car is set up with power steering, facory disk brakes up front with brake booster.

REAR END in the car is stock, however on the bench i have an 8.25 suregrip posi. i have HD c-clip race axles with 3in. studs along with a LPW Ultimate-10 girdle cover installed.
a brand new 4.10 ring and pinion from nitro gear come with and a master rebuild kit.... all from Dr. Diff

TRANS. is a stock 904 in the car, status unknown.

this project was supposed to be finished in white and burgandy as is some of the parts.
Body is ok to good, paint is mostly white primer, lots of body work done already, still needs many hours to be perfect.
there is NO stock interior, dash is there but not assembled, most of the stock wiring is in place.
does come with high back racing seats, white with burgandy accents and stitching. (naughahide material)
also has two 5 point racing harness ready to go.
B&M pro stick, pistol grip fwd pattern gate with cable for 904 trans.
Grant GT 14in wheel.
Mini tub was started, is all cut out and thats where it stopped. still needs sheet metal work to finish tubs.
comes with ........
weld in sub frame connectors
leaf spring relocation kit ( rear end has already been welded with new perches on center for relocation kit )
NO fuel tank installed, stock tank is here though i was going to a fuel cell.
intake has been mocked up in car and hood has been modified and cut for blower top and carbs to fit through hood.

old bullet hole wheels are on the car to make it a roller, however they are rotted and one holds air for a few days at a time.
will need front wind shield, all other glass is perfect. front glass is 200 from any place in town

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back