Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Will be parting out a complete 1964 Dodge Polara 2-door hardtop real soon, it is rusty but the main reason is a huge tree fell on the roof and deemed it a "parts car". The car is complete, 318 poly, pushbutton trans, car ran and drove till the tree fell on it. Fenders are shot but plenty of other good stuff. I will get some pics up later this week, what do you need? Post your requests and I will check out the parts. Located in central MN, Thanks FABO!!!

Keith, how is the cowl? Does it have rear wheel lip moldings? Pics of the quartes and rockers would be great.

Is it a polara 500? If so how are the pot metal tail light panels. Also how is the heater? I am in southern Minnesota. Thanks, Jeff

Keith, how is the cowl? Does it have rear wheel lip moldings? Pics of the quartes and rockers would be great.

Cowl, I think it is good, I will check. No rear moldings, rear quarters are rusty.

Is it a polara 500? If so how are the pot metal tail light panels. Also how is the heater? I am in southern Minnesota. Thanks, Jeff

Not a 500 model, probably a 440?

How about a price for the vehicle as a whole and some pictures.Possibly interested in the polara as is.

how is the interior? (window trim, bucket or bench seats?) does it have the heater? Thanks, Jeff

How about a price for the vehicle as a whole and some pictures.Possibly interested in the polara as is.

I will get a price and let you know, car is not mine but a good friends, will get pics this week

how is the interior? (window trim, bucket or bench seats?) does it have the heater? Thanks, Jeff

It has a full interior, bench seat, yes it has a heater, everything is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back