-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340_Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 1973 Dart Sport. Original black/black 318 automatic car. No motor or trans. Most of the body panels are rough, with exception of the doors and trunk lid, they are usable. This is basically a "small parts car" Car does have bbp disc brakes up front that are for sale depending on a persons needs, and oddly enough someone put a sbp A body 8 3/4" under the car. It will also be for sale with a good set of sbp axles and drums/ backing plates I had stored away. Message or comment with needs. Prefer to not ship big parts, as it gets costly for buyers.

Doors with glass - $50 pair
Trunk lid- $25
Abody 8 3/4"- $400
Bbp spindles and uppers- $250, depending on what all you want.

Located just south of Bedford, PA
Thanks

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I need radio knobs and attaching hardware, also nuts for dash trim and nuts for the dash pad, as well as an ash tray. Thanks for a quick reply. "Cheese"

Do you have the interior sail panels to this car? whats the shape of them if you do?

Parting out a 1973 Dart Sport. Original black/black 318 automatic car. No motor or trans. Most of the body panels are rough, with exception of the doors and trunk lid, they are usable. This is basically a "small parts car" Car does have bbp disc brakes up front that are for sale depending on a persons needs, and oddly enough someone put a sbp A body 8 3/4" under the car. It will also be for sale with a good set of sbp axles and drums/ backing plates I had stored away. Message or comment with needs. Prefer to not ship big parts, as it gets costly for buyers.

Doors with glass - $50 pair
Trunk lid- $25
Abody 8 3/4"- $400
Bbp spindles and uppers- $250, depending on what all you want.

Located just south of Bedford, PA
Thanks

View attachment 1714960486
If you have the 8 3/4 can u txt me at [Phone # removed by STAFF] im in pa. Thanks. Kev.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back