[SOLD] Parting 1975 Dart 2-door, Slant 6,disc brake, sway bar, etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ed

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
1975 Complete running 225 Slant 6 - $200
img0020dl.jpg

A-904 Transmission - $100

7 1/4 Rear, 2.96:1, 10" Drums, LBP - $100

22" 2-row radiator, non-mopar, (one bracket is slightly separated from tank - easy fix) - $75

7-Blade fixed fan - $30

Fan Shroud - $30

Hood - Very good condition, w/silencer pad, some surface rust underneath - $150 - I believe this also fits '67 - '69 Barracuda
img0005uo.jpg

img0003okc.jpg

img0004pb.jpg

Header panel - $60

Grille w/headlight bezels some very light damage - see pics - $130
img0007mm.jpg

img0008b.jpg

img0009du.jpg

img0010w.jpg

3-speed wiper motor w/switch & wiring (motor housing painted grey) - $70
img0001mv.jpg

Manual Disc Brakes LBP (UCA's, spindle/knuckle assy, rotors, calipers, backing plates, prop valve) - $300 *Master cylinder is leaking, but you can have it if you want.
img0021nu.jpg

Factory front sway bar w/end links - $75

Lower Control Arms w/factory sway bar brackets - $200
img0022sr.jpg

Factory map light, switch & wiring - $15
img0016wko.jpg

Factory 2-speed blower type rear defrost w/switch & wiring - $70
img0019no.jpg

img0011yy.jpg

'73 Instrument cluster - operation unknown, missing fuel guage, some bulb sockets and voltage limiter - make offer
img0014tf.jpg

img0013hd.jpg

14" LBP Rallye wheels with centers and trim rings - good/very good driver quality, wheels have been repainted grey, one trim ring has a barely noticable ding, centers have some very light pitting, nearly new 225/70R14 BFG's - $300 PREFER NOT TO SEPARATE
img0012xw.jpg

Everything is still in the car and is yet to be pulled. Starts right up and runs great. You can still test drive the car if you want to. Just broken in with approximately 100k miles :-D! All price plus shipping. Paypal accepted if you add paypal's 2.9% fee :angry7:, otherwise postal money order or cash if you want to pick up. I'm in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 and can deliver/meet within 50 mile radius, possibly further. Engine, trans, rear, hood and wheels/tires must be picked up. Other parts will be listed as the car gets taken apart.

Please be patient, I am not on the computer regularly plus everything is still on the car and must be removed!

wow if i had the cash id take the brakes off your hands, good luck with the sale

Cool colour..was this the original cover ?

How much for the carb and rear defroster plastic ?

Thanks
Ian.

Yes, original color. Rear def plastic is broken. I'd like to sell the carb with the engine but if that changes I will let you know.

I'm interested in the engine wiring harness. What shape is it in and is it complete? Please include price shipped to 95624.

Bill

I'm interested in the engine wiring harness. What shape is it in and is it complete? Please include price shipped to 95624.

Bill

It's in good shape and complete. I was going to sell the Fuel Pacer setup separately but if you want the whole harness we can work something out. PM sent.

You mentioned the wiper motor, what about the linkage, is that a package deal? If you pull that stuff, can you tell me the part numbers on the two connecting linkage pieces (under the dash)? (I already bought one in a salvage, and it was the wrong piece.)
Thanks,
Neto

If brakes are still available, how much to UPS to 15089 or if you are in Northeast, I will be traveling from Pittsburgh, PA to Bristol, Maine Sept. 17 and returning Sept 25-26!

You mentioned the wiper motor, what about the linkage, is that a package deal? If you pull that stuff, can you tell me the part numbers on the two connecting linkage pieces (under the dash)? (I already bought one in a salvage, and it was the wrong piece.)
Thanks,
Neto

I wasn't going to include the linkage originally, but we can work that out if you need them. I'll pull the parts today and get back to you.

If brakes are still available, how much to UPS to 15089 or if you are in Northeast, I will be traveling from Pittsburgh, PA to Bristol, Maine Sept. 17 and returning Sept 25-26!

Yes, I'm in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. 10 minutes from I-84 exit 13. I could meet you right off the exit, there's a bunch of hotels, restaurants, Walmart, etc.

I assume you'll pick up on the way back. I will be at Mopars at the Valley in Lebanon, NY on the 25th (if anybody needs me to bring parts there, let me know) but I'm free all day Sunday the 26th. PM sent.

I wasn't going to include the linkage originally, but we can work that out if you need them. I'll pull the parts today and get back to you.

Linkage numbers are:

3431685 and 3431688

I noticed the '75 linkage is somewhat of a ball and socket setup whereas my '70 has a pin through a bushing type linkage. Hope this helps.

Would like to know what you want for the front bumper, LCA's, and gauge assy?

LCAs are $200 for the pair. I have 2 instrument clusters, a '73 pictured above for $25 and the '75 cluster that came with the car (ammeter needle broken, voltage limiter missing, unsure of operation) $40. The front bumper is $75.

Have the brakes been SOLD? I have the money to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back