-
Status
Not open for further replies.

don-vee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I decided to part out my beloved 77 Camper Van. I really wish I didn't have to, but with many years of camping, touring with bands, and towing, 2 engines, 3 transmissions, over a half MILLION miles, and some rust starting underneath, it's time to say goodbye. Now, just the van body and frame has over 500k on it, most everything else does not. Whenever something broke or wore out, I replaced it. It's a B-350 (3/4 ton) but I swapped the entire suspension, brakes, rear, etc. to B-350 one-ton stuff about 5 years ago. It's got a Dana 60 with 4:10s in it, and big brakes up front. I'm keeping the smallblock, but I will be selling the Hedman headers and Edelbrock Streetmaster intake that are on it. It's also got a 727 auto needing a rebuild (reverse is slipping) but I also have another 727 that was recently rebuilt. It's got the fiberglass camper top (good for ice cream truck!), nice aftermarket captain's chairs in red velour, and a towing setup. Everything is going dirt cheap, some stuff I'll even give away for free, and some stuff I can't ship. It's gotta go quick before the scrap guy gets it!

Okay, here's one...
MYVAN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back