Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I'm dismantling a 68 dart 4 door. I drove it onto the trailer. It is located in Savannah, GA. The bumpers are spoken for but some parts of interest are:
A running 225/auto transmission complete for $200 or $300 delivered to the Mopar Nats

Working AM thumbwheel radio $100
Grille: good but not perfect $100
Good trunklid and hood $100 each
Manual steering box $100
Manual steering column with column shifter $95
Nice black steering wheel: no cracks but horn ring is very corroded $100
Fenders: not perfect but may make good patch panels or halves $50 each

If you are interested in any other items please ask by email [email protected] or call 912-658-2549
I do take Paypal or money orders. Possible delivery to the Mopar Nationals.

Here is a link to an expired Ebay auction with a lot of pictures (again car has now been taken to Georgia):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0440780458&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEUSX:IT

whats up greg. i would be interested in the taillights buckets lenses and bezels. as well as the drivers side fender possibly. i am also in need of the grille parking light lenses. please let me know if you are willing to part with these items and for how much and i`d like to see some better pics of the fender at least to decide if it is repairable. thanx Mike

Hi Mike!
The driver's side fender is pretty much a POS (first word "piece) with several inches of Bondo. Of all the panels on the car its the least workable. The taillights may be usable but there is a dent in the left quarter panel near the lip so I'll have to make certain the impact didn't damage the light. The front parking lights look pretty good. I'll try to get some pics today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back