-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out this 70 Duster. Has a good rear body tail light panel. Good roof. Many parts already taken off and available for quick shipping, including grille, many tail lights, rear bumper, and trim. PM me.

Attachments

• 12-31duster.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 12-31duster2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,108
About 1/2 hour West of Selinsgrove but i am dismantling and parting the car completely for a friend

There is a 7 1/4 in the car and i do have a few of those available priced from $25-$50 I also have an 8 3/4 A-Body and a few E-Body sized 8 3/4 rear housings and axles for sale PM me

I also have a set of HD leaf springs for an A-Body that where only used for a few runs

66SBARRACUDA This 70 Duster has drum brakes but I have the DISC brake spindles, dust shields, caliper brackets and mounting bolts form a 73 A-Body price shipped to FL would be $185. Most people buy the rotors and calipers from their local auto parts stores they are so heavy to ship and the calipers almost always require rebuilding. I do have used rotors and calipers if you are interested. PM me and let me know

I'm interested in brakes at 42261 do you have the hubs to fit the spindels I'd rather talk in person.

what's the story on the "HD" leaf springs? Are they Mopar Performance SS springs or factory 340-A-body springs which had an extra leaf compared to the regular cars? Thanks, -Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back