Status
Not open for further replies.

kdsmith07

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Contact seller
hey all,
just seeing if anyone in ga.or close by wants the doors off this car.they're in good shape.also have all the 4dr.only trim for sale cheap or trade for most anything mopar.thanks,kent

Attachments

• 76 dart 011.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 76 dart 012.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 76 dart 013.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 393
  • 76 dart 014.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 76 dart 015.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 76 dart 016.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 76 dart 017.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 383
How much for the steering column cover & all the dash woodgrain including the instrument cluster shipped to 48618 Michigan.

I need a left tail light bezel for my '76 Dodge Dart Custom 4-door (see 1st and 2nd picture). 74-76 Dodge tail light bezels are different depending on whether or not the car has the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights. In the 2nd picture, you can see how the Dodge nameplate overlaps the end of the tail light bezel. The 3rd picture shows how the ends of the bezels differ. Mine is the bottom one, marked “Yes” and as you can see is badly pitted so I am seeking one with very little pitting. I have found a NOS right bezel. Also, my Dodge nameplate has some damage to it (see picture 4) so I would like to find one much better. Do you have a nice left tail light bezel from a car with the Dodge nameplate between the tail lights and do you have a nice Dodge nameplate for between the tail lights? That is the original paint on my car!!!

Attachments

• Tail light and nameplate pictures w arrows.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 198
sorry,haven't checked ads in awhile.i think i sold them but i'll check.i do have the dodge trim plate though.i'll take some pics if you want.nice looking car. btw.you don't have to shout.

Sorry about that. I have vision problems and was trying to make it easy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back