Status
Not open for further replies.

chavezychavez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,
I will be picking this car up next weekend. It is a rolling car that originally had a 6cyl converted over to v-8 column shift.

Send me your request and I will see if I can help out.

Here is some list and conditions
1. Grille is Mint shape
2. Black interior door panels both front and back mint no tears
3 sail panels mint
4 both front and rear bumpers mint shape as well
5. front clip awesome shape
6. Doors great shape.
7. truck lid mint
8. center trunk trim with duster logo Mint
9. Arm rest's mint white
10. Sun visors Mint white

is the column good and set up for the floor shift? (ie no shifter lever) and is it for power or manual stearing? I need a manual with floor shift column.

Would like to get on list for door and rear seat panels. When you get the car, please send/post pics and prices.

Jerry

We spoke earlier,
Waiting on your email address Matt....interested in F/R door panels.

Prine

Guys,
totally messed up it has a column shift fingers where typing faster than my brain. As promised this weekend I will take all the pic's of the car and parts and post them here.
Thanks Matt

hi matt , pm sent on driverside fender , please put me in line , thanx john(tulsa ok)

I am interested in the arm rests if you still have them.

Guys,
I will be picking this car up next weekend. It is a rolling car that originally had a 6cyl converted over to v-8 column shift.

Send me your request and I will see if I can help out.

Here is some list and conditions
1. Grille is Mint shape
2. Black interior door panels both front and back mint no tears
3 sail panels mint
4 both front and rear bumpers mint shape as well
5. front clip awesome shape
6. Doors great shape.
7. truck lid mint
8. center trunk trim with duster logo Mint
9. Arm rest's mint white
10. Sun visors Mint white

Guys,
sorry if I have not got back to everybody I will have the car saturday and will start stripping it then. So my weekend is going to be crazy parting 3 cars out. I will get back to everybody with there request on the 76 after I strip it.
Thanks Matt

parts138.jpg

parts139.jpg

parts149.jpg

parts150.jpg

parts152.jpg

parts151.jpg

parts140.jpg

parts144.jpg

parts141.jpg

parts142.jpg

parts143.jpg

parts145.jpg

parts146.jpg

parts147.jpg

parts153.jpg

parts154.jpg

parts155.jpg

parts156.jpg

parts158.jpg

parts159.jpg

parts160.jpg

parts161.jpg

parts162.jpg

parts163.jpg

parts164.jpg

parts165.jpg

parts166.jpg

parts167.jpg

parts168.jpg

good lookin parts man. Looks like you scored on that deal. I wish I had a use for more parts. I would like the front fenders, but I'm going to a 70-72 fiberglass front. Just grab a pic of the kick pannels when you have time. And tell me what they are worth to ya shipped to 85306 and I'll get you the cash. If they look like the sail pannels then they will be good enough for me.......

More parts guys.

Kick panels great shape no dry rot or cracks
parts169.jpg

parts170.jpg

Really awesome shape headlight bezels
parts171.jpg

Front grille running light lens slight scratches
parts172.jpg

Door panels an assorted stuff picture
parts173.jpg

Sail panels each one has some slight cracks can be repaired no plastic missing and not dry rotted.
parts174.jpg

parts175.jpg

Scuff plates good shape just need paint remover to get paint off
parts176.jpg

parts177.jpg

Door panels in really good shape all tabs still there except missing one tab. The front doors had some past water stains on them but vinyl is still good and they still mount flush to the door. Rear are in awesome shape all panels need to be cleaned I have not cleaned them.
parts178.jpg

parts179.jpg

parts180.jpg

parts181.jpg

parts182.jpg

parts183.jpg

parts184.jpg

parts185.jpg

Taillights no cracks and bezels
parts186.jpg

parts187.jpg

Front lower grille piece
parts188.jpg

Elastomeric Filler piece between bumper and grille needs cleaned up but would fill that missing hole of yours still pliable.
parts191.jpg

parts192.jpg

Slowly getting there as far as parting I believe I have replied to everybody but if you see something you need send me a Pm for the price.
Thnaks matt

man. Pm me the price on the kick panels. If the tail lights, and the rubber filler for the bumpr are up for grabs include them as well. I wish I could get more, as all the plastic parts on my car are junk. But I don't have a money tree, so I gotta go slow........

Thank you for finally posting pictures.
I noticed the rear door panels are not like 73/74s....the seat belt retractor portion of the rear panel is different.

I also noticed the door panels ARE Black....but they are not "Deluxe Panels" with the woodgrain strip....and they are Nice...but not Prestine.

I am not interested in paying your asking price of $165.00 for just the front panels....Good Luck with that.

I'll offer $50 + shipping of Less than $20 for both front panels....otherwise I am out.

And is it me or shouldnt kick panels mimic each other? Whats up with that wierd corner?...must be a 76 only thing....ah well I have black kickpanels.

Can I see pics of the sidemarker lenses?...I can only see (1) of the fronts in the pics;
What do you want for that Driver Side Tail Light Lense?

Car looks pretty solid.

Prine
The $165 is for the front and back panels not just the front. After doing some checking will lower price to $125.

Guys,
I am trying my hardest to stay ahead with the requests it is just me parting these cars.

Just give me some time I am ACTIVE Duty Navy and that still takes alot of my spare time up.

Next week is deer Muzzle loading season so will be out of pocket from the 17th thru the 23rd trying all this week to part as much as I can and then the fun part comes fiquring out how to ship all these big parts off to you guys.
Matt

a sailor in oklahoma? thats like an airman in a cave isnt it? just kidding man i was army for 8 years. (wish i would have stayed sometimes)

no worrys on my end. like i said before just send my stuff when you can.

How much do you want for the rear sail panels? I see they are cracked, but maybe I can use them to make molds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back