Parting a 74 Duster - factory 360 car!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
its cool man thanks for getting back to me ill see about fixing mine or keep an eye out for a cheep one.

are the fenders in good shape?

The left is ok, but not rust free.

MVC-090S.JPG

MVC-091S.JPG

wow I didn't know they painted that part ooh well mine are about as hard as steel from dry rot in the az sun and heat

Parting 74 Duster

8 3/4 Rear with redrilled axles & NO center - $400.00 obo
Disc Brakes - spindles, calipers & brackets. with prop valve - SOLD
Upper Control Arms for the disc brakes - SOLD
Manual Steering Column for Floor Shift -SOLD
Manual Steering Box - SOLD
V8 Spool K Frame - $125.00
Front Sway Bar with Lower Control Arms - $150.00
Grille with Bezels - $60.00
Drivers Fender - $125.00
Doors with Glass - $75.00 ea
Taillights - $25.00 ea
Front Windshield trim Set - $75.00
Rear Window Trim Set - $75.00

E-Mail or PM with needs. Thanks

Parts are located in southern NJ

Here is an update on the parts!

Is the Duster K-member like a Dart K-member (ie- have the bars that run from behind the front doors, through the tire arms, and into the K-member)? If so, I'd like to buy your K-member. If you could, Pm me with a picture. In need of this badly. Thanks,
Wayne

Is the Duster K-member like a Dart K-member (ie- have the bars that run from behind the front doors, through the tire arms, and into the K-member)? If so, I'd like to buy your K-member. If you could, Pm me with a picture. In need of this badly. Thanks,
Wayne

What year is your Dart?

What does the bottom of the spare tire well look like? Mine the bracket pulled through, need at least 12" in diameter to weld a patch.

I certainly am, however I couldn't afford to ship it and don't know how soon I could ever pick it up.

Does it have a fender tag?

No, the tag is missing, but it has a clear NJ title.

What does the bottom of the spare tire well look like? Mine the bracket pulled through, need at least 12" in diameter to weld a patch.

The 74 doesn't have it, they did away with that when they put the fuel cell in. I may have it on another parts car.

Do you have any quarter windows? I took my drivers side one out the other day and the bottom mounting tab was rusted completely away.

I think mine are clear, but i need to double check. How much do they cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back