-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiantwagon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Valiant 200 station wagon for parts.
6 cyl. push button auto. Have dash parts, motor/trans, some body, glass and trim. No grill or front valance. Head light rings are rough but may be able to be fixed.
Let me know what you are looking for.
Car is located in Boise Idaho.

I'm looking for the driver side inside plastic trim piece on the c pillar...the pillar at the front of the quarter window,antenna,rear bumper,the stainless trim on both sides of the rear window.

Thanks

I need a decent tailgate! may be able to send it to me grayhound... If it's available let me know, and also how are the quarters? thanks!

Rocky65, tailgate is decent, has about a 6" in diameter dent in it and a little cracking in the upper corners (like they all have), but is very repairable compared to most I have seen.

I also have a 64 wagon and could use some (in good condition) tail lights. Do you have and can you send pictures

I also have a 64 wagon and could use some (in good condition) tail lights. Do you have and can you send pictures
I do have the tail lights, the left is all there with a decent usable lens but no back up lens, the right would need both lenses.

im looking for a push button 6cyl converter. Mine is locked up.

Trans and convertor work well, was not planning on pulling them unless someone wanted the motor or trans complete. I will let you know if the engine sells so I can pull the convertor.

Tail lights, radio and horns have been sold, I am keeping the roof rack and some of the stainless trim (around the drip rail and door windows), the quarter panel spears are available along with the lower trim that runs on the doors. Tail gate is available in pieces or complete, in fair condition.
The car had been changed to large bolt pattern disc brakes, and it does have power steering. Motor and trans work great. Gauges/dash parts are all there.

Let me know what you need.

Tail lights, radio and horns have been sold, I am keeping the roof rack and some of the stainless trim (around the drip rail and door windows), the quarter panel spears are available along with the lower trim that runs on the doors. Tail gate is available in pieces or complete, in fair condition.
The car had been changed to large bolt pattern disc brakes, and it does have power steering. Motor and trans work great. Gauges/dash parts are all there.

Let me know what you need.
How much for lower quarters. And if that roof rack ever gets in your way im missing some parts. Let me know thanks

Do you have the interior trim from between the rear side window nad the tailgate window?

Thanks

Does it still have the panel that covers the spare tire area?? If so I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back