Status
Not open for further replies.

dartlover

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting Out a 1965 Dart GT.

All of the sheet metal is available for sale. Let me know what you need and I'll shoot you a price and pics.
Local Pickup or Shipping from Buckeye AZ.

Questions on availability, condition, or pricing.. Please drop me an email directly. I won't post our crosstalk in the thread.

Thanks... Craig :hello2:
Pictureapril003.jpg

frontvalance.jpg

fender2.jpg

fender.jpg

door.jpg

door2.jpg

frontbumper.jpg

backseat.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk.jpg

hood2-1.jpg

hood-1.jpg

How much for the rear stainless wheelwell moldings?

price plz keep in mind the shipping will suck lol i need from the front wheel lips to under the back bumper and the inside panle

price plz keep in mind the shipping will suck lol i need from the front wheel lips to under the back bumper and the inside panle
I'm not sure exactly what your asking. Are you interested in buying the floor pan? If so, tell me what section you need (front, rear or trunk) so I can give you a price and we can go from there.
Dartlover

How much for the wheel arc rep. like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Do you send this to Argentina? left and right side. Thanks

That stone shield in front of the passenger rear wheel is interesting. I have a good wheel well molding, but my stone sheild is munched. I can't tell for sure but it looks like yours is straight. How much?

Would be interested in the pass front fender if you still have it. Does it have any filler? It would need to be shipped to Connecticut. Let me know. Thanks.

Would be interested in the pass front fender if you still have it. Does it have any filler? It would need to be shipped to Connecticut. Let me know. Thanks.
Looks to be clean, no filler. Shipping is on you so if you want to pay the price we can ship it FedEx Ground.

That stone shield in front of the passenger rear wheel is interesting. I have a good wheel well molding, but my stone sheild is munched. I can't tell for sure but it looks like yours is straight. How much?
$25 + shipping (your choice Priority or Parcel Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back