Parting Out - 1965 Dart GT - Sheet Metal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new to this so if ya get a bunch of double replies don't be mad. Want to know how much to ship that '65 right front fender to Conn. zip 06264 also how would you want to work the payment? Pay-pal? thanks

The shipping would be quite expensive wouldn't it? If you want them I'll cut them out for you for $75 a side.
You could ask at the post office would cost about sending the two skins to Argentina? I think it would cost about 130 can be? Thanks

Hey I'm new to this so if ya get a bunch of double replies don't be mad. Want to know how much to ship that '65 right front fender to Conn. zip 06264 also how would you want to work the payment? Pay-pal? thanks

Got no idea how much it will cost. Will need to weigh it, measure it, and plug in your address in order to calculate the shipping. Let's take this offline with PM's instead of posting all of this stuff in the thread ok?.. Craig
PS: Postal Money Order for Payment

You could ask at the post office would cost about sending the two skins to Argentina? I think it would cost about 130 can be? Thanks
Yes I agree (according to the USPS international rate calculator). Please contact me via PM so we can work out the details.. Craig

Hi there...is the windshield cowling available? Sorry if I missed it somewhere....Pat

The cowl in front of the windshield is still on the car, no rust, no dents. I can cut it off for you if you like. Need the firewall too? How about the pillars? Drop me a PM so we can discuss off-line... Dartlover

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back