Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
No motor or trans . Has the 8.75 with 3.23 suregrip and 741 case small bolt pattern . Pedal assy , floor hump , shifter plate on floor (no boot) , Bucket seats , fenders are nice with the "S" emblems . Drum brakes in front . Has the stock sway bar and the V-8 drag link . Has the tach on the dash (I don't see the sender) . Wheel weel trim looks nice . Has all the SS trim in good shape .

I will have the pics up in a day to so .

look behind or above the left kick panel...it should ba a round hing with the wires running out from it...

No motor or trans . Has the 8.75 with 3.23 suregrip and 741 case small bolt pattern . Pedal assy , floor hump , shifter plate on floor (no boot) , Bucket seats , fenders are nice with the "S" emblems . Drum brakes in front . Has the stock sway bar and the V-8 drag link . Has the tach on the dash (I don't see the sender) . Wheel weel trim looks nice . Has all the SS trim in good shape .

I will have the pics up in a day to so .

How are the tail lights?
Love to see a picture of the Cluster.

Thanks!

Interested in the the bucket seat floor brackets/ mounts and a gas pedal.

will have the pics up in a day to so .
I need the tinted glass from the doors & rear sides 4 pieces they must be no chips pitting or delaminated or white around the edges if you have them pls pm me for my e mail address so I can get pics and a price you want thanks dartin jack

here are some pics , will have a few more today also . Check out the 8-track AM FM ...

barracuda099.jpg

barracuda098.jpg

barracuda097.jpg

barracuda096.jpg

barracuda095.jpg

barracuda094.jpg

barracuda093.jpg

barracuda092.jpg

barracuda100.jpg

barracuda090.jpg

barracuda089.jpg

barracuda088.jpg

barracuda087.jpg

barracuda086.jpg

barracuda085.jpg

barracuda084.jpg

barracuda083.jpg

barracuda082.jpg

barracuda081.jpg

barracuda080.jpg

barracuda079.jpg

Draglink , shifter plate , steering column , steering box , carpet protecter ,throttle cable and pedal sold .

Pic of the tach ( found the sender where you guys said it was) , and dash( I have the keys to this and the door locks and trunk also) .
barracuda120.jpg

barracuda121.jpg

front clip , lower control arms , rear end , driveshaft , wheel well mouldings , and window trim sold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back