-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlymouthsandVolvos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have posted here before about parting out my 1966 Barracuda but I have been putting it off for some time. I'm currently renting a garage at a friends apt to keep everything in but they will be leaving at the end of this month and I need to get everything out.

I'm trying to be a bit more organized so I will be updating what parts are for sale as I get them to my house and get pictures taken. I apologize beforehand for not knowing what to call everything, but I'll try my best haha

Inner fenders 1
Inner fenders 2
You can see some rust ate away at the one on the bottom left, but the rest are still in good shape. $60 + shipping

Rear inside metal 1
Rear inside metal 2
Metal still in great shape. $20 + shipping

Dash pad
Vinyl is cracked but metal beneath is in good shape. $10 + shipping

T brace 1
T brace 2
Bent in a couple places but can easily be bent back to shape. $30 + shipping

Various chrome
Not in perfect shape, pitting but still useable. $10 + shipping

Bumper and lower grill bits 1
Bumper and lower grill bits 2
In great shape, can sell each separately if needbe. $50 + shipping

Just let me know, I'll be adding more items as I get them.

Pm sent for driver side air box. I kept getting a message about a database error when I sent the PM. If you got multiple messages, I appoligize. If you didnt get the pm, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jesse

pm sent on grill, headlight rings, rear window trim, and a/c controls.

hey is the car a 4 speed or auto I am looking for a 4 speed hump for my 66 A body dart:burnout:

Anyone get a reply from this guy yet? I have sent pm's and still have not heard anything. Bump

i am needing the taillites and lenses fo a 66 also live in fla. price please and shipping to 32905 thanks

Ok I dont need the upper 1/4 panel trim, I used the stainless pieces from a 65 instead of the aluminum ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back