[SOLD] Parting out 1968 Dodge Dart GT - SE Texas

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually need for both fenders.

Ok, I believe I understand your need. I'll get back to you after the holidays. My time during the holidays is reserved for my family, especially my grandchildren. Here's hoping you enjoy the holidays. Bob

I’d like to make an offer on the tail panel if I knew what condition it is in. Is it dented or damaged in any way? Would you ship? Is the panel still available? Thanks, Andy

Rescued this old girl from a thicket a couple days ago. I still need to decode the VIN tag.

Most of the stainless trim to including that for a vinyl top is there and in good condition. Door and rear windows appear to be reusable. Upper inner door panels are good.

Other than the vinyl top there were not many frills on this vehicle. Doesn't have power steering or power brakes. The engine is a V8, not sure if it is a 318 or the smaller 273 version.

Let me know your parts needs and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
hello i would like to buy the car from you can you call me [Phone # deleted by STAFF] MOPAR ROY call any time now is good!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i would like to buy the car from you can you call me 904 806 2564 MOPAR ROY call any time now is good!!!
ya i wasnt to clear so ill try agian BOB first hope you and your grandchildren had a great time happy 4th.i especially need the left fender and inner fender with whats left of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back