Parting Out 1969 Barracuda Coupe & convert

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent, but mailbox full. Looking for a set of turn signal indicators off a hood of a 69 barracuda. Can you PM me a price and pic?
Thanks,
Andy

I have that cut out already. do you want them attached to the metal or do you want the spot welds cut out? Throw me a number and I will ship at cost. Even to Canada!!

I need to clean out my box!!

akrateffil......I sold the set off the parts car with wiring.....sorry.....

The convertible is basically toast. I have a coupe I am almost done with. Rust free metal from the floor pans back to the rear frame rails. Front buckets with head rests, rear seat, guages, and some interior controls, front suspension, 318 drive train, door, header panel....ughhh I need to get rid of some of this stuff......

Need a good front header panel and hood. But you would have to ship to Texas.

Eric

Still have the back half of this coupe from the door jambs back. Frame rails are perfect, quarters have good metal, the dutch panel and package tray are there. The trunk metal has some minor rust in the spare tire well. I have removed the rear valance by drilling out the spot welds and used the trunk latch frame on my project. Also, borrowed metal from drivers lower quarter panel extension. Lots of good metal. Can deliver in the SoCal Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back