-
Status
Not open for further replies.

knk-mopar-parts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 72 Duster, has 8 3/4 rearend, SBP rallys, console, very nice frame rails, nice front clip, etc. PM me for parts. Thanks Kevin. Located in Bowling Green, MO. Paypal accepted, ship anywhere. I prefer large objects be picked up, but contact me if you need something

Attachments

• duster 003.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,768
  • duster 006.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,755
  • duster 007.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,712
  • duster 010.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,678
I'm interested in the rear end if you could send me a PM for how much and not in a big hurry. Thanks

I am interested in the floor shifter and associated linkage. I'll consider the whole console too, but I have one already. Also wouldn't mind the brackets that are welded to the floor that the console mounts to. Just let me know your thoughts on that.

I would be interested in the seats, counsel maybe the wheels. I am in st louis. I would like to come and see the car, do you have a title?

Id be interested in the instrument cluster if there are no cracks in it. Guages dont need to work. Let me know what you need for it.

I am in need of both shock plats an ubolts for my 8 3/4 . how much shipped to me ? my zip 62449

how much for the door panels and rear panels shipped to NC?

How much for one of the front indicator lenses shipped to holland mi 49424?

How much for upper control arms and door panels?

Parting out a 72 Duster, has 8 3/4 rearend, SBP rallys, console, very nice frame rails, nice front clip, etc. PM me for parts. Thanks Kevin. Located in Bowling Green, MO. Paypal accepted, ship anywhere. I prefer large objects be picked up, but contact me if you need something

how much for the bucket seats and would you ship them. also is the chrome good on the console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back