[FOR SALE] parting out 1973 dart 4 dr

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes , you have to pay the pay pal fees(3%) , i only recieved $92.16. so you still owe me $2.85. is this the first time you have use pay pal ? when you pick product ,for 3% your order gets protected , thats a service to you not me , so the buyer pays this fee , not trying to be shitty . but maybe you did not know how it goes , so when you make the adjustment it will be $2.85 + .03% thanks ed
Yes it is but I can cash app you the $2.85

Ed - your inbox if full....

Let me begin by saying "Damn, I wish we were only aa couple of hours apart...."
That being said, I'm 9 hours away, but my son will be just 4 hours away in mid February. So for grins and giggles, how much for the hood and front bumper if he were to make the run for me? Might be interested in the front fenders, as well.

PM me.

Mark

Your inbox is full .... Hi there - is this car still around ? If it is a rust-free car I would be interested in the whole car (only need body to rebuild a car I have). Otherwise, I would be interested in the rear bumper assy with reinf bar and mounting brackets, fenders, and some other misc parts. I am not too far away and can come to your location. Thanks

Your inbox is full .... Hi there - is this car still around ? If it is a rust-free car I would be interested in the whole car (only need body to rebuild a car I have). Otherwise, I would be interested in the rear bumper assy with reinf bar and mounting brackets, fenders, and some other misc parts. I am not too far away and can come to your location. Thanks
rear bumper, fenders and a bunch of small parts are still for sale, pm me with details and we can set up a time for you to come by , fenders may go quick . let me know

rear bumper, fenders and a bunch of small parts are still for sale, pm me with details and we can set up a time for you to come by , fenders may go quick . let me know
I can't message you . But I'll buys some stuff from you . Rear bumper too if decent shape

are you still looing for dart parts ?

footwell is long gone , buth the whole spare tire well is super solid , can send pics and cut to your measurments as needed , pm me with e mail for pics , thanks ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back