-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Car was 340 auto on the floor. Car is not restorable, 340 is long gone. Rear frame rail are toast. Hood has rust in the main front cross structure, maybe savable, if you can weld. I am in central Arkansas, can ship smaller parts, can sell on eBay, otherwise payments would have to be Moneyorders, or cash, no PayPal, etc. May be going to Nashville show next weekend, so may can deliver larger parts there, like floor shift console, doors, passenger fender, hood scoop, etc. I prefer 1st reply to be in this thread.

IMG_0141.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

View attachment 1716142518

IMG_0137.jpeg

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

IMG_0134.jpeg

Can I see a picture of the hood scoop, I am in northeast Arkansas Jonesboro.

Driver's quarter looks decent. Do you have a pic of the pass side quarter?
The lower 1/4 ‘s are very rusty on the lower edges. This car has sat outside for many years in a junkyard, with Leaves and dirt holding moisture in most areas. 1/4 ‘ not any good. Thanks

Yes it has disk brakes, but all parts are very very rusty. I feel like you would be disappointed, in the parts. This is a junkyard car, very very rusty. Thanks.
Can you take a picture or 2 of them please?

I’ve bought car like that out of the junkyard, I got a good idea what I see in that car. I’ve had worse like front frame rails rusted in two.

Also, have the console?

I’ve bought car like that out of the junkyard, I got a good idea what I see in that car. I’ve had worse like front frame rails rusted in two.

Also, have the console?
Ok, I will take pics next day or so. Any particular exact areas you want pictures. I mostly sell trim parts, so selling rusty brakes parts causes me concerns. Let me know what all brake parts you have interest in, I will start trying to spray some lube on the rusty bolts. I have console, I will drag it out and take pictures. Shipping is crazy expensive these days. Thanks for your interest.

I
how is the heater box
heater box is on the rough side on condition, missing fresh air door, damage where that hinge was. Every metal part, screw has rust. Trying to post pics.

Also, have the console?
Can I see a picture of the hood scoop, I am in northeast Arkansas Jonesboro.
Are you passing on hood scoop. It is 200 plus shipping

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0147.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

Hey how are the front fender wells?
Also what are you asking for the 26 inch core supports.
Thanks.

Also, have the console?
Console pics, has Flaws in top plate chrome all the way around. This is out of a junkyard car, so please keep that in mind. View pics, closely and ask questions. asking 250.00 plus shipping
Yes sir, thank you
Yes sir, thank you
Thanks.
Thanks.
Thanks.
how much will you take for heaterbox?

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

Passenger inner fender looks decent, not sure about the seams areas? Down by framerail, other areas seem clean, price would depend on if I can cut it out, if you need me to drill out all the spot welds, that get very time consuming, so that affects price. I may remove in about a week, when I have more time.

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

26 in radiator core supports parts. Price depends on if I can cut it or if you need me to drill out some spot welds ( time consuming). Upper section looks good, inner drivers area near battery box area has some surface rust. Lower section has some damage view pics. If you have interest let me know how much you need and where I can cut it or if you need spot welds drilled out. I am going to Nashville show. After that I will have more time to remove these parts.

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0180.jpeg

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

Disk brakes pictures for a member that has expressed interest. Still removing these rusty brake parts, more pictures (hopefully later this week.

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

My internet connection is poor, and I am still learning how to use, reply answer, here at FABO. If I have missed giving you a reply , holla back at me. Thanks

Bumping your add up daily is informative, please pay attention to our rules of selling, surely you can understand, I get it when asked to show pictures, yes I get it..
Sure looks like you are keeping your for sale thread bumped up each or every other day @toolmanmike

Car was 340 auto on the floor. Car is not restorable, 340 is long gone. Rear frame rail are toast. Hood has rust in the main front cross structure, maybe savable, if you can weld. I am in central Arkansas, can ship smaller parts, can sell on eBay, otherwise payments would have to be Moneyorders, or cash, no PayPal, etc. May be going to Nashville show next weekend, so may can deliver larger parts there, like floor shift console, doors, passenger fender, hood scoop, etc. I prefer 1st reply to be in this thread.

View attachment 1716142515

View attachment 1716142516

View attachment 1716142517

View attachment 1716142518

View attachment 1716142519

View attachment 1716142520

View attachment 1716142521

View attachment 1716142522
Is the shifter any good If it is restorable how much and is linkage there

To the mods, if I am doing anything wrong, let me know, I will be able to price certain parts better, if parts requesters can tell me how much of the panels they are asking about. Admittedly still learning the system and rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back