-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disc brakes?

IMG_0231.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

How about all rear seat belts? Are they any good?
pics. One of the female, receiver parts is missing the small aluminum trim piece, so I am including a rough rusty extra part, that has the missing trim part. The parts that house the belts are nice, some of the belts are nice and clean, but some of the short belts will need some cleaning. Let me know what all parts you need and I will start pricing. Might take a day. Parts will need cleaning and have some minor flaws, slight imperfections. Not perfect parts

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

Primarily looking for the connecting link between driver and passenger side, but a picture of everything will tell me if it’ll work. Thank you.
Here is the center link. I have not removed the whole assembly. It has a very slight bend, but it is likely from the factory, as this part is very stiff. If you just need this center link part only, let me know and I will price it for you, I would need your zip code. Payment will have to be money order, check or cash. I am not set up for PayPal.

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0264.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

Here is the center link. I have not removed the whole assembly. It has a very slight bend, but it is likely from the factory, as this part is very stiff. If you just need this center link part only, let me know and I will price it for you, I would need your zip code. Payment will have to be money order, check or cash. I am not set up for PayPal.

View attachment 1716146956

View attachment 1716146957

View attachment 1716146958
get me a price shipped to Grand Rapids, MI 49505. Thank you.

get me a price shipped to Grand Rapids, MI 49505. Thank you.
I will do 30.00 total, that is shipped to you. I am not set up for PayPal. I could set up an eBay buy it now for you, or you can send me a money order or check, My # (follow the rules or this thread will disappear, no phone numbers in public post, take it to a private conversation) for texts. if you want to do eBay , let me know. Either way is fine. Thanks

Last edited:
I will do 30.00 total, that is shipped to you. I am not set up for PayPal. I could set up an eBay buy it now for you, or you can send me a money order or check, to William mergenschroer 6916 swagerty drive.
Jacksonville Arkansas 72076, please spell out Arkansas. My # (fallow rules) for texts. if you want to do eBay , let me know. Either way is fine. Thanks
Let’s do an eBay but it now. Thanks. Will

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have added your phone number in any other post please remove it, this is a big no no in the rules, and it won't hurt a thing if you post a price on something as you post pictures of it (seat belts for instance) I know this is a parting out thread, but you are pushing it, lets see a price as you post please.

Staff member

Now I have to go threw every post you have made, taking up my time @toolmanmike
Ok, I will correct. The biggest problem I am having is the parts requesters are sometimes vague on what parts they are requesting. I can start putting a price on the parts only, with shipping to be added. I thought I put my phone number in a private message. So that was a mistake.

Seat belt pics are posted. Price is 50.00 plus shipping. I can give you a shipping quote if I have a zip. Thanks.
I really appreciate you taking the time to put this info together.

At this time I'm going to withdraw from getting the belts. They are up for grabs for any other member.

Thanks!

Do you still have the lower door hinges for this car? I’m looking for a set.
I would consider these to be core parts, as they are off a junkyard car. Drivers side hinge has LOT’S of wear, looseness in the pin, be warned. Passenger side is more tight. I would take $35 plus shipping, send me your zip and I can calculate shipping and give you a total. At this I do not have a paypal sent up, so it would have to be money order, check or I can set you up a ebay but it now.

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

is the radio still available?
Yes, but she is rough, I would consider the radio as a core non working part, because it is out of a junkyard car. Flaws, include damaged broken wires, the green and black ones, right side knob threads are stripped. Black knobs ok, other knobs are bumpy /rough to the touch. I believe this just a plane AM radio. Might be good for parts, or to fill a hole. Buyers be ware she is ROUGH. I would do 35.00 plus shipping. Sold as is. If interested send me your zip so I can calculate shipping.
Other dash parts available.

IMG_0287.jpeg

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0285.jpeg

IMG_0284.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back