Not open for further replies.
I need everything for 70 340 duster mostly interior parts
1. Back window plastic trims (inside)
2.sail panels (black)
3. driver side mirror non remote
4. RH taillight housing no lense
5. Hood latch and hook.
6. Rear seat (black) only if any
7.intake manifold need date late oct 69 I have 67 to trade i not want 67 either sell or trade for.
8. Door panels/rear of decent okay driver of any.
I guess that about it I think

Like to buy that roof channel how much?
Do you remember what I quoted you, was 100 for the parts and 80 for shipping? Do you want to make an offer? Also, the options are a buy it now on eBay, or a money order or check sent to me. I might set up a Zelle account thru my back next week. I have used eBay for my selling for so many years, I just never needed to set up any other payment method. No rush. Just letting you know what options I have currently.

I need everything for 70 340 duster mostly interior parts
1. Back window plastic trims (inside)
2.sail panels (black)
3. driver side mirror non remote
4. RH taillight housing no lense
5. Hood latch and hook.
6. Rear seat (black) only if any
7.intake manifold need date late oct 69 I have 67 to trade i not want 67 either sell or trade for.
8. Door panels/rear of decent okay driver of any.
I guess that about it I think
Let me do some looking on the large want list. I will update on what I have currently here at the house, and what I might need could get a junkyard

I forgot all about that well there be swap meet tmw and see what i can find out there in the morning.

Yes, but she is rough, I would consider the radio as a core non working part, because it is out of a junkyard car. Flaws, include damaged broken wires, the green and black ones, right side knob threads are stripped. Black knobs ok, other knobs are bumpy /rough to the touch. I believe this just a plane AM radio. Might be good for parts, or to fill a hole. Buyers be ware she is ROUGH. I would do 35.00 plus shipping. Sold as is. If interested send me your zip so I can calculate shipping.
Other dash parts available.

View attachment 1716149967

View attachment 1716149968

View attachment 1716149969

View attachment 1716149970

View attachment 1716149971

View attachment 1716149972
If you could take $25 plus shipping to 48944 michigan?

I would like to say that this member is very honest about conditions of parts. I'm very pleased with what I bought the price of the parts and shipping if he ever has parts I need I will be buying from Him. Thanks Feather Duster

Looking for front hubs and drums complete brake set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back