parting out 65 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am also interested in the windsheild seal/w lock strip and maybe the cowl and windsheild chanel up the a pillars about 10 inches thanks
i will need you to cut the cowl from fender edge to fender edge just above the venting grille and inside just about 2inches below the windsheild chanel if it is in good shape and up the a pillars about 10 inches hope that tells you what you need to know i need to replace the windsheild chanel all along the lower part of the windsheild and the corners of the windsheild up the a pillars

i will need you to cut the cowl from fender edge to fender edge just above the venting grille and inside just about 2inches below the windsheild chanel if it is in good shape and up the a pillars about 10 inches hope that tells you what you need to know i need to replace the windsheild chanel all along the lower part of the windsheild and the corners of the windsheild up the a pillars

Looks to be in good shape except there is rust through in the lower corner on the drivers side, I will postthose pictures later tonight.

Bob

i am also interested in the windsheild seal/w lock strip and maybe the cowl and windsheild chanel up the a pillars about 10 inches thanks

Here are a few pictures of the cowl, it is in pretty good shape except for a rust in lower corner on drivers side. Let me know if you interested in this cowl/windshield channels.

The lockstrip has all of the chrome worn off, the windshiled seal is very hard and has a few cracks. Why not just buy a new one for under $100 from Yearone??

Attachments

• DSC_0154.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_0155.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0156.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0157.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
-